Rocket Espresso R 9 (3-Group)
The pursuit of the perfect espresso is an endless quest.
In designing the Rocket Espresso R 9, engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.
Pressure transducer technology was used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, increasingly important in high volume cafes.
Aesthetically the R 9 shares the contemporary look that sets Rocket Espresso machines apart from others, with a lowered machine height that allows for a better interaction between the barista and the customer.
The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees celsius and shot timers for each group.
R 9 Features
- Separate stainless steel fully saturated coffee brew boiler for each group
- Digital shot timer for each group
- Pressure transducer technology for instant boiler pressure recovery to significantly increase steam power and recovery time
- Programmable temperatures for each group
- PID controlled electronics
- High capacity stainless steel service boiler with hot water optimizer
- Lever steam valves
- Automatic back flush cycle
- Stainless steel bodywork (AISI 304). Black version available by request
- Available in Group configurations of 2 or 3